Sexual Assault

It is important that you try and speak to someone as soon as possible if you have been sexually assaulted. This could be the Police, your GP, a sexual health services, EmergencyDepartment or Rape crisis. They will help you decide what to do next

  • Going to the police does not mean that you have to give a statement or be examined. However the Police can advise you of what options there are
  • If you have been injured and need emergency care you should attend the Emergencey department

Help Icon

What's New

See more See More Icon
Help Icon

I think I have an infection

Get infomation See More Icon