Relationships & Sexual Problems

Andrology Clinic

Men with erectile dysfunction problems are seen at the Andrology Clinic which runs once a week.

 GP referrals should be directed to the Urology Department.

Falkirk Children’s Rights Service

Independent advice and information for young people about their rights and responsibilities.

Relationships Scotland - Couple Counselling Central Scotland

Relationship counselling and support for couples regardless of marital status or sexual orientation who are experiencing problems. Sexual relationship therapy for couples or individuals who are experiencing sexual difficulties/dysfunctions with either physical or emotional causes.


Anti-Bullying Network

Information for adults and young people about bullying and useful contact numbers for support.

Website includes a young people’s section.

Tel: 0131 651 6103



Sexual Problems Service - Sandyford Initiative

A comprehensive service for people who are experiencing problems of sexual functioning. To book an appointment phone 0141 211 8130. Alternatively a referal can be made by a health care professional.

Family Mediation Central

Family mediation central provides services across Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling.


Help Icon

I think I have an infection

Get infomation See More Icon