Birds and Bees (20 hours delivered over a number of weeks- timings flexible)
Birds and Bees teaches groups of parents and carers how to talk to their
children about growing up, sex and relationships in a relaxed and informal way.
On the course, participants will:
- Explore the language used around sex.
- Look at puberty and body changes
- Identify what young people need to know about sex, and at
- what stages
- Consider how to answer children’s and young people’s questions about sex
- Become familiar with resources that might support you to talk about sensitive issues to your children
- Explore media influences, values and cultures
- Look at contraception options
- Think about how young people can keep themselves safe
Please open our leaflet below for contact details should you wish further information.