Sexual Health- Answering Questions and Signposting/Condom - Short Session
Monday 13 May 2019, 9:30am - 12:30pm - Stirling
Tuesday 3rd December 2019, 9:30am - 12:30pm - Stirling
This session is for anyone looking to gain the knowledge and confidence to support young people around sexual health issues.
On this course participants will:
- Gain awareness of where to access information
- Increase knowledge of local sexual health services
- Learn how to answer questions from young people
- Identify resources and services open to you and your organisation
- Understand the legal implications for supporting young people in relation to sexual health
- Discuss the issues relating to young people and condom use, and explore how some of the barriers to using condoms may be overcome.
- Become familiar with the NHS FV Condom Distribution Guidelines
Our free training courses are open to those living or working in Forth Valley.
To reserve your place on our training complete the on-line reservation form.