Central Sexual Health offer priority access to service users who may need additional support.
Please complete the Priority Access Form below and a member of staff will contact you directly.
Professionals and supporters can complete the form on behalf of the young person or adult.
Priority Access to our Central Sexual Health services is only available to;
- Looked After Young People
- Young People within Through Care/ After Care services
- Young people and adults with a Learning Disability.
- Young people and adults accessing Mental Health services.
- Young people and adults from the Gypsy and Traveller community.
- Young people and adults accessing Alcohol or Drugs services.